Saturday, February 8, 2014

2/8/14

The Reason I haven't Been posting

I've had the busiest month ever. Posting on my blog is part of my technology fair project, but I haven't had time to post since I also had to do a science fair project.

I won second place in regionals for science fair. It was pretty fun since I did it on tie-dying, and it's something I like, but I would've liked to won first place. The first science fair competition was against my grade, and I won first place then.

Technology fair competition was one week before science fair regionals, and I won first place then, and I got a trophy.I felt really happy about it since I wasn't going to do it, but thanks to my science teacher I had a chance to try something new and succeed.

Now these are just two things I did over the past month, and it might not sound like much, but believe me, it is! Especially when you're just in the 7th grade trying a lot of new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment