Tuesday, January 21, 2014

01/21/14

                                                       My school Day



So today was an interesting day back to school from a long weekend. A lot of my classmates were wild up but that's usually a daily thing so I wasn't surprised. What was interesting was that the teachers were nicer today than usual. I guess they need their long weekends most often.

My friends and I acted like we haven't seen each other in like forever, but it was only 3 days that felt like forever.

1st period was kind of boring since we had to take a test for science. 2nd period, which is social studies and reading, was crazy because everybody was talking and weren't listening to the teacher but that's not unusual. 3rd period is math but it was okay since it's after lunch and we settle down a little bit. 

Nothing different happened today but it didn't feel like a regular school day.

1 comment: