Thursday, January 23, 2014

DNA science activity on 1/22/14


 


    On Wednesday, my science class had activity that had to do with our DNA. 
    The picture on the top, left hand corner shows me, with liquid in my mouth, trying to get some of the DNA in my cheeks.   
     The picture on the top, left hand corner shows me holding a my DNA inside a glass cylinder tube. The picture in the middle shows two examples of what we put our DNA in. The picture on the lower right hand corner shows how my science class was building a DNA model that shows the sugar phosphate backbone,and the base pairs, that are Adenine, Thymine and Guanine, Cytosine. The Picture on the lower right hand corner shows just my groups part of the DNA model. 

            So as you can tell my class is learning about DNA and this activity help me understand more about it and i bet it help my other classmates understand it too. 



No comments:

Post a Comment